Takeflite’s Quality Assurance program now includes additional detailed real-time performance monitoring.
Airline Management Software Solutions
& Online Booking Software
AN AIRLINE IN A BOX
Complete cloud-based software delivering an airline booking & management service, full operational maintenance service and business collaboration tool.
Whether it's pilots and management via mobile devices, reservation/operations and maintenance staff working via the windows cloud-based app, or agents and customers booking via the online booking website, everyone has access to the same information at the same time.
- Replace diaries, whiteboards and old excel sheets
- Be able to give everyone access to the information they need
- Replace your point solutions with a single view of the information
- Enter information only once, simplifying data entry and reducing errors
- Connect your maintenance and operations departments
- Be able to manage the business out of hours
- Get access from anywhere, even at home or while on the move
- Forget about backups & server maintenance
- Simple to use, reducing training and re training requirements
- Be able to make changes yourself to pricing and airline information
AIRLINE BOOKING & MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Takeflite Airline Booking & Management Software is in use by over 70 Airlines, Tour Operators and Corporate Fleets throughout North America, Africa and Asia Pacific, flying C208s, PC12s, Dash8s, B200s, Embraers, Beech1900s, Jetstreams, Helicopters, ATRs, A320s and Ilyushins.
Takeflite has worked with these airlines to help them control their communication, create efficiency between departments and improve profitability while maintaining a seamless passenger experience, high safety standards and up to date maintainence schedule.
TAKEFLITE AIRLINE MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE
Latest from Takeflite Blog
From 12 August 2015, air passengers will once again fly direct from Nelson to Palmerston North seven days a week, with the announcement today of a new Nelson-based airline, Origin Air Ltd (Originair). A Nelson – Wellington return route has also been added to assist scheduling, with flights commencing on 10 September this year.
Get in touch
- Contact: Geoff Baldwin
- Contact: Jason Hopkins
Africa/ Middle East
- Contact: Neil Middleton